Modern Naturopathy Nature is the world's best doctor
1st Choice to take care of health....
FDA Required Disclaimer: No claims are made regarding the therapeutic use of any therapies.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This web site is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment. This site provides medical information and alternative medical options. In no way, should anyone consider the information on this website, representing the “practice of medicine”. This site assumes no responsibility for how this website information is used. This website frequently updates its contents as required. The statements regarding alternative treatments are based on personal experience & it can be varied person to person and not evaluated by the FDA.
Liver Cleanse (Master Cleanse)
Cleansing the liver dramatically improves digestion, which is the basis of your complete health. You can expect your allergies to be reduced by upto 40%,immediately after the first cleanse. The benefits increase with each subsequent cleanse, wherein you will notice a reduction in the frequency and intensity of the allergy.
A Liver Cleanse also ensures a heart attack free life for at least six months following the cleanse, by removing cholesterol and fat deposited in the arteries and blood. Incredibly, it also eliminates shoulder, upper arm and upper back pain, along with many other ailments. You will have more energy and an increased sense of well-being.
I suggest everyone to do a Liver Cleanse as soon as possible. Within 18 hours of this painless process, anyone can confirm that this Cleansing Therapy is very powerful.
1. Due to environmental pollutants and consumption of cooked food, toxins accumulate in the capillaries of the liver. To visualise this condition, imagine your garden hose with marbles in it. Very little water will be able to flow, which will not have the ability to flush out the marbles. With gallstones, very little cholesterol is able to leave the body and its levels rise. If you remove the marbles from the garden hose, water will flow freely. Similarly, once you do a Liver Cleanse, your cholesterol levels come down and the performance of the liver is improved.
2. Cleansing reduces clogging of blood capillaries inside the liver, bile duct and gallbladder.
3. There are over half a dozen varieties of gallstones, most of which have cholesterol crystals in them. They can be black, red, white, green or tan coloured. The green ones get their colour from a coating of bile.4. Gallstones, being porous, can pick up all bacteria, cysts,viruses and parasites passing through the liver.
5. At the very centre of each stone, a lump of bacteria can be found.This is suggestive of a dead parasite that might have initiated the stone formation. In-this way, nests of infection are formed, forever supplying the body with fresh bacteria.
6. No stomach problem, such as ulcers and intestinal bloating, can be cured permanently without removing these gallstones from the liver.
7. As the stones grow and become numerous, the back pressure on the liver causes it to make less bile.
STONES OF VARIOUS SIZE PASSED DURING THE CLEANSE
• Plan to do your first Liver Cleanse at the earliest. To get the best results in the second round, do a Kidney, Parasite and Acidity Cleanse, before the second Liver Cleanse. You should have your kidneys, bladder and urinary tract in top working condition so that they can efficiently remove any undesirable substances absorbed from the intestine.
• Choose a Saturday (or a day before a holiday) for the cleanse, so that you can rest the next day. After having done numerous cleanses, I now do my Liver Cleanse even on a working day
with only slight modification in my schedule.
• Eat a light breakfast and simple lunch, easy to digest. This allows the bile to build up, since less bile is required for digestion of light food. This develops pressure in the liver. The added pressure pushes out more stones. When you are on a fruit diet, you can pass out the maximum number of stones. The reason is simple. Fruits do not need bile for digestion and the bile remains stored, resulting in more pressure that releases more stones.
• If you are doing any of the other cleanses, such as Kidney Cleanse, Acidity Cleanse or Parasite Cleanse, stop these cleanses by 2 pm, i.e., four hours before the scheduled Liver Cleanse. If you are taking regular medication for blood pressure, diabetes etc., you can continue to take it as usual.
1. Extra virgin olive oil (250 ml) for a person of 70 kgs or more, 175 ml for people weighing less than 70 kgs and 150 ml for people who weigh less than 55 kgs (remember that only extra virgin olive oil is needed, not olive oil or virgin olive oil).
2. Fresh juice of orange (mebleje), sweet lime (ceewmebyeer), tangerine (keâervet) or pineapple (Deveeveeme) approximately in the same quantity as the oil. Tetra pack juices
can also be used.
3. Epsom salt or magnesium sulphate (MgSO4.7H2O), four sachets of 20 gms each per person per Liver Cleanse, for a person weighing 70 kgs or more. People who suffer from
hypertension or weigh any less, should have 15 gms of epsom salt. Those who are on
regular medication to control hypertension, should take the regular dose of 20 gms. People suffering from hypotension should take a reduced dose of 15 gms, since epsom salt sometimes tends to marginally lower blood pressure.
4. Water (800 ml); to dissolve epsom salt. You can substitute water with orange/sweet lime, pineapple or apple juice, to avoid the unpleasant taste of epsom salt. However, for best results, have salt with water and observe better cleansing, by way of increased number of stones in stool.
2:00 pm Start the Liver Cleanse
Keep your epsom salt ready. Mix 80 gms (20 gms X 4 sachets = 80 gms) of epsom salt (individual needs may vary) in 800 ml of water. This makes four servings of 200 ml each. Keep the jar in a refrigerator to cool theliquid (for convenience and taste).
6:00 pm Dose 1
Drink one glass of the mixture. If you did not prepare this ahead of time, mix a single sachet (20 gms) of epsom salt in one glass of cold water. You may also drink a few mouthfuls of water afterward.
8:00 pm Dose 2
Repeat the procedure by drinking another glass of epsom salt mixture. Visit the bathroom, if needed.
9:45 pm Prepare medicine
Pour 175 ml of extra virgin olive oil into a glass. Prepare juice of orange or sweet lime, or get a tetra pack. You should have 175 ml of juice. Add this to the extra virgin
olive oil. Mix the contents in a mixer/whipper for 10 seconds. The medicine is now ready.
10:00 pm Dose 3
Drink the medicine (mixture of oil + juice). Lie down quickly on your right side for 30 minutes, with your head up high on the pillow. The liver is on the right side. This way, more pressure is created on the bile ducts to push out stones. You may feel a train of stones travelling along the bile ducts, like marbles. You will not experience any pain because epsom salt has dilated the bile duct. After 30 minutes, you may sleep on any side that suits you.
6:00 am Dose 4
Have the third dose of epsom salt. If you experience diarrhoea or nausea, take the dose after going to the bathroom once.
8:00 am Dose 5
After Dose 4, wait for two hours and take a second dose of the extra virgin olive oil and fruit juice mixture (75 ml + 75 ml) and go back to bed, the same way as the previous night.
10.00 am Dose 6 Have the fourth and final dose of epsom salt.
11.00 am The course ends
You may start eating. The diarrhoea will come to an end any time now. Start with fruit juices because the digestive system is weak due to diarrhoea. You can eat fruits or light food after half an hour. By dinner time, you should feel recovered from the effects of epsom salt.
You may eat regular food, but keep it light.
Note: You may postpone the entire schedule by a few hours if you go to bed late, around midnight, instead of 10 pm.
Also, the interval between the doses may be increased or decreased up to an hour or a little more, to suit individual requirements.
You may reduce the doses of extra virgin olive oil and epsom salt as follows:
How well did you do?
Loose motions may start any time after the first dose of epsom salt, due to the dilating action of the salt. However, stones come out only after taking the third/fourth dose of epsom salt.
They may continue until 2-4 pm.
During diarrhoea, the body loses some essential mineral and nutrients. As a result, it takes some time to recover the lost nutrients.
Hence, we need a gap of at least two weeks between two Liver Cleanses. Repeat the Liver Cleanse until all the stones are removed. Afterwards, it is sufficient to do it once in six months. If possible, use a European toilet, so that you can see the stones float. In Indian toilets, they will be washed away. If you are using an Indian toilet, use a strainer or a net to collect stones, otherwise you will not believe that all this was inside you.