SOYA MILK BENEFITS
- It's a good source of protein, vitamin A, vitamin B-12, potassium, and isoflavones, plus it can be fortified with calcium and vitamin D.
- It contains as much protein as cow's milk, yet is lower in calories than whole milk and about equal to the calories in 1 percent or 2 percent milk.
Benefits of Almond Milk
- It’s low in calories and contains no saturated fat.
- It’s a good source of vitamin A and can be fortified to be a good source of calcium & vitamin D.
- It’s vegan and naturally lactose-free.
COW MILK Vs Almond & Soya Milk Nutrition per 236 ml
|40||1 g||0 g||3 g||2 g|
|80||4 g||1 g||4 g||7 g|
|Cow's milk (whole)||Calories
In India, almost every region has some special delicacies and recipes made with split Bengal gram. They look and taste like small kernels of sweet corn and work well in soups, salads, and rice dishes. Combined with rice and roti, it provides the essential amino acids for complete protein.
- चना दाल पीलिया में फायदेमंद
- चना दाल के गुण शरीर में ऊर्जा बनाये रखे
- चने की दाल का सेवन कोलेस्ट्रॉल की मात्रा को कम करे
- चने दाल के लाभ डायबिटीज रोग में सहायक
- चना दाल का उपयोग पाचन को स्वस्थ रखने में मदद
- Natural Solution to Delay Periods without any side effects
- Chana dal is rich in protein, apart from which it can also delay your periods. Fry some Chana dal in a pan and then grind it into a fine powder. Make a soup with this powder and eat it. Add some hot water to the powder and heat it. Consume it 7 days before your due date. Drink it daily on an empty stomach for 7 days.